Posted by Joe Sabol on February 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM
Joseph E. Sabol, UPLS member and Program Chair for the Division of Small Chemical Businesses (SCHB), organized SCHB's technical program at the ACS National Meeting in Boston, August 22-26, 2010.
SCHB's program included:
- Combating Disease - The Role of Biotechnology-based Small Businesses
- Building Businesses Based on the Integration of Basic and Applied Research
- Sustaining a Chemical Business with Federal Grants and Contracts
- Mastering Technical Sales in a Small Business
- True Stories of Success from Chemical Entrepreneurs
- A Small Business Guide to Intellectual Property
- Integrated Marketing for Small, Science-Focused Businesses
- Computer Modeling - The Wave of the Future and its Benefits for Small Business Owners
- Best Practices for Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
More than fifty presentations were in SCHB's program, which can be found at
UPLS supported Sabol by providing travel expenses.